Everyone and their mother has been racing to Sephora to snatch up Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette. I’m sure you have seen hundreds of swatches and reviews on this palette so I won’t repeat the same content. If you haven’t though, check out AnnalieseBeauty and ChicAvenueDaily for some fantastic in depth reviews.
My overall thoughts are the colors may seem intimidating, but it is so well worth the money! The blendability of these shadows is phenomenal, and the texture reminds me of Lorac shadows.if you are on the fence like I was, I say swatch it in store (Sephora, ulta, etc) and see if these colors are unique to your collection.
Today I am bringing you three possible looks to create with this pallets, maybe it will help you decide whether you want to invest the $42.00 or not!
- The Warm Smokey Eye
- Cool Grunge
- Warm Taupe used as a transition
- Buon Fresco used on outer half of the lid
- Tempera used on inner half of the lid and inner corners
- Antique Bronze and Cyprus Umber used on outer v and lower lash line
- Added winged liner and Ardell Wispies to complete the look
- The Renaissance Woman
- Golden Ochre and Burnt Orange used as transition shades
- Vermeer used all over the lid
- Red Ochre used to deepen the crease
- Venetian Red used on the outer v
- Antique Bronze used on lower lash line
- Finished off with liquid liner and Ardell Wispies
If have this palette let me know your thoughts on it, and if you don’t let me know if you are going to buy it!
As always, thank you for your support and have a fantastic day!