I am so happy to be back and posting again! Today I wanted to share with you five drugstore makeup products that are not so hyped up in the beauty community, but are truly stellar products that compete with my high end alternatives! I hope you enjoy and share with me what your favorite drugstore products are 🙂
- No.7 Airbrush Away Foundation. I discovered this foundation while in target exploring the No.7 range. I had never tried any of this brand’s products and thought I would give something a go. This foundation is pretty pricey for drugstore, 17.99, but as an alternative to serum foundations from high end brands like Stila, or Marc Jacobs, it is much more affordable. This foundation is sheer to medium coverage, and very dewy. it gives the skin a soft focus finish that truly encompasses the natural beauty look. Highly recommend!!
2. Sonia Kashuk Undetectable Cream Bronzer. Following the trend of natural dewy skin, I have been super into cream bronzers. This one by Sonia Kashuk has a really thin, blendable formula and looks very natural and beautiful on the skin!
3. Sonia Kashuk Cream Highlighter. Creams have been just calling my name lately for summery glowy skin, and this highlighter is no exception. It is gorgeous and gives such a beautiful sheen to the cheekbones to make you look like you have just gotten off a runway!
4. Elf Ultimate Blending Brush. Elf has really stepped up their game when it comes to their brushes. Their new line with the duo colored bristles compete with real techniques for the best drugstore brushes. This buffing brush expertly diffuses foundation, concealer, or whatever liquid product you use it with for a perfectly blended look every time!
5. Pixi Glow Mist. I stumbled across reviews for this product when looking at the 48 dollar Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist that Kim K has been rumoured to use. At 15 dollars this is much more affordable, and to me, preforms lovely. It adds a luminesce to the skin that enhances any highlighter you have on, and settles all powder on your face!
I hope you enjoyed this post, leave me a comment letting me know what to try next!